11/11/09

TICK TOCK, on the clock but the party dont stop!

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, grab my glasses,
Im out the door..

Im gonna hit this city!
Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack
Cause when I leave for the night,

I aint coming back!

Im talkin' about pedicures on our toes, toes..
trying on all our clothes, clothes..
Boys blowing up our phones, phones..
drop-toping, playing our favorite cds
Pulling up to the parties,

trying to get a little bit tipsy..
Dont stop, make it pop..
DJ,
blow my speakers up!
Tonight, I'm fight til we see the sunlight..
Tick tock, on the clock but the party dont stop!

Now, the dudes are lining up cause they hear we got swagger,
but we kick em to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger
Im talkin' about, everybody getting crunk, crunk
Boys tryna touch my junk, junk.
Gonna smack him if he getting too drunk, drunk!
Now, now we goin til they kick us out, out

DJ, you build me up, you break me down!
My heart, it pounds.. Yeah, you got me with my hands up
You got me now, You got that
sound.
NO, THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.